About Us > Announcements
We are excited to announce the application guidelines of the 2017 Korean Government Scholarship Program for Graduate Degrees.
For the year 2017, we will invite 670 international students from 156 countries, for degree (Master's & Doctoral) and non-degree research programs.
Please find attached the followings:
1. Application Guidelines (Korean & English)
2. University information (Korean & English)
3. Application Forms (in a ".docx" format)
Check the guidelines carefully for further information such as the eligibility requirements, required documents and directions to submit the application.
- Deadline for Washington DC(DC, Maryland, Virginia, WV residents): March 16(Thur.), 2017
(If your address is other than DC area, please apply through your regional consulate general or Korean Education Center: LA, Boston, Seattle, Atlanta, Honululu- Consulate General/ NY, Chicago, Huston, SF-Korean Education Center)
- How to apply: Submit the documents by mail (We should receive all the documents by March 16, 2017), With the required documents, submit your resume when you apply through Korean Education Center in DC. (You should refer to the Korean version of KGSP announments.)
Korean Education Center in DC
2320 Massachusetts Ave., NW
Washington DC 20008
Thank you and good luck!
|Notice||GSKS Korean Studies Scholarship||2017.10.17||9|
|Notice||TaLK(Teach and Learn in Korea) Propectus Spring 2018||2017.09.26||54|
|»||2017 KGSP for Graduate Degrees Application Guidelines||2017.02.02||611|
|9||The 52nd TOPIK test in 2017||2017.01.24||508|
|8||Eleanor Roosevelt's First Annual ERKR Show||2016.05.05||296|
|7||Fairfax High School Korean Honor Society Festival||2016.05.04||201|
|6||AKS Graduate Fellowship||2016.04.29||1541|
|5||History of Korean Immigrants in American and I||2016.04.29||143|
|4||National Examinations in Arabic, Chinese, Korean, Portuguese, and Russian||2016.04.28||346|
|3||2016 TaLK(Teach and Learn in Korea) Program||2016.04.28||196|
|2||How to obtain an Apostilled Criminal Record Check||2016.04.28||25|
|1||KDIS Scholarship for Master's Degree||2016.04.28||254|