About Us > Announcements
The 57th TOPIK test Notice
1. Test date : April 14, 2018
- TOPIK I : 9:40 am ~ 11:20 am
- TOPIK II : 12:50 pm ~ 16:20 pm, including 30 minutes break
2. Registration Period : Jan 3 ~ Jan 31, 2018
3. Fee : $20 (check payable to Korean Education Center)
4. How to apply
- Mail to or Walk-in at Korean Education Center in Washington DC located at 2320 Massachusetts Ave., NW Washington DC, 20008.
5. What to submit?
- Application Form, jpg file of ID Photo in the application form, and Test fee
* Two ID photos should be attached on the Application Form.
* The ID photo in the application form should be scanned and saved as jpg, and be submitted (the name of the file should be the test taker's name) to KECDC at email@example.com.
* Even though register via mail or walk in, file of ID photo 3"×4" should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
6. Detailed information
- Please visit TOPIK website while referring to the 57th TOPIK notice.
- For more information about th 57th TOPIK test, please contact at 202.939.5681 or email at email@example.com.
|»||The 57th TOPIK test Notice||2018.01.05||62|
|Notice||GSKS Korean Studies Scholarship||2017.10.17||52|
|Notice||TaLK(Teach and Learn in Korea) Propectus Spring 2018||2017.09.26||83|
|Notice||2017 KGSP for Graduate Degrees Application Guidelines||2017.02.02||659|
|9||The 52nd TOPIK test in 2017||2017.01.24||591|
|8||Eleanor Roosevelt's First Annual ERKR Show||2016.05.05||300|
|7||Fairfax High School Korean Honor Society Festival||2016.05.04||211|
|6||AKS Graduate Fellowship||2016.04.29||1592|
|5||History of Korean Immigrants in American and I||2016.04.29||146|
|4||National Examinations in Arabic, Chinese, Korean, Portuguese, and Russian||2016.04.28||353|
|3||2016 TaLK(Teach and Learn in Korea) Program||2016.04.28||201|
|2||How to obtain an Apostilled Criminal Record Check||2016.04.28||30|
|1||KDIS Scholarship for Master's Degree||2016.04.28||259|